Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sister administrator (wtf ^^)

I haven't post anything for a while, that's because school started and everything sux. We have a new IT teacher, SHE pretty much sux too. I don't really know how much she knows, but for first impression, her knowledge seems poor, and it's hard to understand what's she trying to explain, hope she won't teach me for the rest of the high school. Feky and me agreed to pretend we're noobs, so she wouldn't bother us.
As you already know, students in my class are reduced to 16, so you can feel a bit difference = more boredom and monotonous every single day.
Yes, and posts title? Today, on english class we had to write something what we want to be in future, and i wrote some shit like: "I see myself as a system administrator of a large computer empire.."
- And teacher was like :"Wtf? Assistant administrator?"
- Me :"No, system"
- She :"Sister administrator!?!??"
- Me :"Omfg, SYSTEM!"
Feky wrote something about astronauts, which reminded me on my old dreams when i wanted to be a basketball or football (soccer) player, astronaut, movie star etc.. I really miss those times. Now, i pushed away all my dreams, and live in a moment, hope for better tomorrow.

Feky and some of his buddies founded portal LUGoS (Linux User Group of Senta), and local computer store offered a server and free connection to the Net. They will sponsor the organisation (unofficial).

I downloaded today a video tutorial - how to make a great plane out of paper, and here it is :
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I released it from my third floor balcony, flight wasn't so great because i screwed up some bending, but landing was awesome, roughly at the angle of 30° :D

R.I.P. - Twin Towers victims, Luciano Pavarotti

No comments: