Friday, September 5, 2008

Dear Tree, I respect you

H'okay. So, Google Chrome is out.
Reading some of the reviews on [es] i decided not to download it. Maybe I'll try the final version.
I love Opera but the new release lags a lot, it's probably cuz my windowz is full of shit. I hate it, reinstall is the only solution but I'm too lazy for that. Fuck the OS if it can't take care for itself. Ubuntu rulz, but the ISP-s in my town suck, they're really unstable so I have to stick with the shitty windows.
Also, this year we're learning PASCAL on IT class! How stupid is that? Explanation to "why are we learning pascal?" was :"Some people (stupid gheyz in ministry of education) believe that pascal is a good language to learn programming". It's useless! Why the fuck are we learning something which we'll probably forget in 3 months. I hate my education, it's so stupid. Shitloads of useless shit.

School started, damn. First week is over, 15 more to the next vacation.
Today on chemistry class the professor said:"First living beings were plants, so when you see a tree outdoors, respect it." No more National Geographic for you.
But I think she's wrong, first living creatures were bacterias and amoebas which were sent by Martians when their planet was destroyed from pollution and they went to the outer space. Pretend you didn't read this here, NASA will crucify me.

Feky went to usa for a year, exchange students organisation.
He said that is different there, everybody believes in God, they don't walk, they're ugly and bright skin, no talking about sex, alcohol, drugs and violence, stupid Chuck Norris jokes are fun to them, school is easy and fun, stupid reminders everywhere (like "don't put your jacket on a fire extinguisher"), suma sumarum - it's an opposite to Serbia. No freedom, but good (living in stupidity) life.
Wouldn't trade with him for nothing.

1 comment:

Feky said...

holy shit, and i thought this blog is dead :o
pascal :D also, yeah, usa is opposite to Serbia. freedom? it depends on how you define it. if you define it like i do (doing what you want), then serbia has more freedom ^^

also, chrome is teh lulz. google wants to take over the internet ;x