Thursday, August 23, 2007

New HDD!!1!

Yesterday, i bought a new HDD, with 320 GB of memory, 16 mb cache, 3 gb/s, 7200 rpm SATA 2.

I really don't need this much space, but my dad insisted to buy a 320 gb instead of 250 gb one, because there's not much difference in money. Anyway, i'll give him my old one, ide hdd with 80gb. Now i've to install windoze again, and i plan to put Ubuntu 7.04 and Backtrack, for experimenting.
I'm not satisfied with Slackware, its package archive is so small that doesn't have things i need, ex. pptp, then i decided to put the worlds favourite distro, Ubuntu, and hope that the Backtrack would be interesting to explore.
Also, i bought 2 coolers, one of 12 cm and one of 8 cm. Now, my box is cool like an ice cube. It's very hot in my town, so i can cool my feet a lil' bit ;)

No comments: