Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mixer/amp magic

I have figured out what can my amp do (hopefully), it has various effects from flange to chorus and speedy echo, which gives a nice sound to your voice.
It's not good for quality recording, but it's good for concerts and good for home use. I haven't played much these days (i haven't played at all), cuz i have lots of learning for school and driving school, i have a test on Thursday and i'll get a licence for driving big bikes (hopefully ;x) and later for cars. It sux here that you have to be 18yrs to drive a car, but that's near and i just have to wait now. I will need it if Feky and I actually start a band, i'll drive in late nights. ^^
Nice ballad:
The Beatles - Yesterday, piano cover by me.

1 comment:

Feky said...

"i'll drive in late nights" <-- while i drink ;x
also, great song :o we'll own all the other bands.