Saturday, December 27, 2008

Snow, winter is here

RHCP - Snow, piano cover
Officially, my winter brake started 3 days ago, and i did nothing except laying and resting my soul. But that's about to change.
Also, the winter has come along with the winter holiday, with temperatures of -10°C (14°F), a good reason to stay in warm beds, but the beer is waiting and we all must accomplish our primary mission - to drink it.
I feel like I've improved my piano skills, my fingers are faster (:D) so I can play more complexer songs and melodies. Also, I'm exploring the possibilities of my keyboard, it has very large amount of options and modes which will help me in my further playing. I'm looking forward to the next summer when Feky returns and we (hopefully) make a band.
That's about it, i wish you all who were celebrating Christmas on 25th December a merry Christmas, with a little delay.
Cheers.

No comments: